Friday, May 18, 2012

Baby Girl Nursery Themes

Baby Girl Nursery Themes


Baby Girl Nursery Themes Zutano is one of my favorite brands of baby clothing for several different reasons, everything is color coordinated without being cheesy and their prints have the perfect amount of whimsy and spunk. Not to mention their pants fit cloth diapered bums like a dream. So when I got an email that Zutano now outfits nurseries? I started redecorating the man cave for baby #3 (in my head at least.) Winking owls, smiling monkeys and chubby striped elephants? Take a peek at why I’m so excited about this mix and match line of nursery decor.

If you asked me to pick my favorite Zutano color/print family I’m not sure I could narrow it down to just one. (Vivi came home from the hospital in Ambrosia.) However I’m in love with their Mochi print (pictured above.) Currently the Nursery line comes in both their Owls print and their Elephant Parade print, two of my favorites. I’m hoping that they’ll add more as people become aware of the versatility and styling of the brand.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment